POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I HEART JUNK!

WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE? 

YOU MAKE MY HEART RACE...
MY BREATH IS A SIGH.

THERE'S NO OTHER PLACE
THAT GETS ME SO HIGH.

I LOVE YOU, 
I DO!

YOU COMPLETE ME, 
IT'S TRUE!

SWEET JUNK, 
QUITE SIMPLY...

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE YOU!

 Hold your applause, please! 
I know my Valentine poem is sad. 

A bit too much, but this is some of my junky stuff that I love. I move it around here and there all over my house...The big rusty wire basket of  hydrangeas is sitting on my fireplace now. The blue tool caddy is sitting on another table.
I'm linking up to Donna's Funky Junk...
head on over!


Think I'll link to Modern Country Style also...she's having an English Garden Party. While my garden is not yet in bloom, I do have the dried hydrangeas in this post and I am dreaming of blooms to come. Visit her beautiful blog!






6 comments:

  1. I love your little tool caddy - I think it is because of the blue - my favourite shade of blue too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your junky stuff too...you know it's "true love" when you can just put it in a tool caddy, look at it and be happy...ahhh, lovely :) Have a great weekend, Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it all I bet the hydrangeas look beautiful in the fireplace...It does make me sigh, lol, Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, the blue caddy is adorable and all your rusty bits are too! ♥O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I for one, adore your 'junky stuff'! BEAUTIFUL SWEETIE!!!!

    I'm just bitin' at the bits for spring to thaw through. I spied with my little eye my daylilies pokin' up through the layers of ice an snow! Woohoo...'can't wait!!!

    I just wanted to thank you for poppin' over with a visit and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride!!

    God bless your week and in the words of that wild and crazy Granny Clampett, "ya'll come back now, ya hear!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your good junk! My husband had the idea to go thrifting today...my idea of a great Valentine present!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!