POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS THINGS...


Our mantle for 2014.
Estate sale find...
Hobnail, Milk Glass Lamp Globes...
scattered in the magnolia leaf garland
to look like ornaments.
 Last year's old lampshade tree...
dressed up with some gaudy ornaments.
Decorates the back porch and annoys Violet, the cat.
 Collection of Santas...
the little angel dressed like Santa, plays Silent Night.
She is probably close to 50 years old.
My daddy gave her to me one Christmas.


               Doesn't everyone have a Christmas Moose?

 I think I need more lime green ornaments!
I have them in the kitchen in my big farmhouse bowls.
They are in jars and just scattered on tables.
They are hanging in the staircase bows...
they are everywhere!!

Tray Snowman!
 Glass Snowman...
I made a smaller one,
but this one is the one I like best...
love the Nativity on the top.


Merry Christmas
from my family to yours!
Be blessed!


Vicki

4 comments:

  1. That tray snowman is fantastic! Love the lamp globes too. Hope you're having a good holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely to see you blogging especially which such festive and gorgeous photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a new blog, didn't want to lose contact with you, since I am not on facebook...I have missed you

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!