POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ON BREAKS AND TIME ALONE

Today I am leisurely enjoying time alone while my husband attends meetings. I have walked by the pool and the beach, and I also sat while a TV crew filmed the Three Tenors. I have had an enjoyable day. I like things slow paced so all of this is perfect for me. While I have this quite time alone I am planning my next art project. It will be a personal mandala from found objects. I am also completing sketches of a mural I will be painting on my new garden shed. In few months I will have completed my masters degree and these projects are for an Arts and Society course that is the final part of the program, before my thesis. I am attending Lesley University through a cohort program and I am having the most wonderful learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!