POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FOLK MAGAZINE, A CONTEST, AND DONNA'S GOT A JOB!


There's a new magazine about to hit
the streets in the next few weeks! 
A few days ago, Donna, at Funky Junk Interiors...come on you know her...sent out a request. She asked that her Facebook, and blogging friends go over to the new FOLK magazine page and LIKE the page so that she and one friend could win a free year's subscription to this new highly anticipated magazine.
I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...


So guess what? 

Sweet little Donna won! 

And now because she won, 
she is having a contest 
for the other free subscription!
I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...

They also asked Donna 
to be a contributor for the magazine...
smart folks at 
FOLK!


So head on over to Donna's and join in the contest but just so you'll know...
               I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...


           I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...I'm winning...
   
 All in fun Y'all!

Vicki


Before I close this post, I want to ask you to please pray for Aden. He is a former student of mine, and he is having emergency surgery tonight for a brain hemorrhage or aneurysm. He's only 9 years old, and I teach with his mother. Our lives can change in an instant! Please pray! 

3 comments:

  1. Prayers are going out for this little child and the family. Now I'm heading over to Donna's.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't visitted in a while. Good to see you!
    Love the raccoons!
    I am praying for Aden and his family.
    Hugs
    June xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!