POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can I show you something beautiful?


 I wish I could claim this wonderful guy, Josh,
as one of my art students, 
but I can't take that credit...
most of his talent is natural.

His brother was one of my art students, 
and I work with his mother.
Fortunately for me 
Josh stops in and shares his art with me. 

Not only is he talented in art, 
but he is a fantastic soccer player, 
and an outstanding student. 

He created these paintings 
in his high school art class, 
and to me this is proof 
for the importance 
of art education. 

Josh will be facing major surgery this summer, so please keep him,
and his family in your prayers. 
He is evidence of the 
wonderful young people 
all around us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!