POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I had a gremlin tonight...
it's name was probably Vicki, 
but I prefer to think it was Blogzilla...
my whole blog went haywire and I deleted my Fall post trying to correct the mess that the gremlin created. 
The comments went too, and I am so sorry...they are in my email though, so all is not lost. 
I had those beautiful acorns for a background, but was trying to change something...header and background disappeared but I still want to say
HAPPY FALL!
Hopefully, I have caught that gremlin and squished that sucker flat!
I'll try to repost when I am not quite as frustrated...night! 
Don't let the gremlins bite!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you had blog problems, or uh -- gremlins that you named "Vicki". (I know there must be a story behind that.) The blog is looking good from where I am, but you're right -- I do not see a fall post. It will give me something to look forward to in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!