POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Not too much going on here...
today I moved into my new, larger booth at the 
Big Peach Antique Mall. 
It's a corner booth and my Bill used bi-fold doors to create *walls* for the booth. He attached them to the counter that I used when I had an Art Gallery and Frame Shop way back in the late 70's. 
Yeah, I keep everything! 
It's only 20 sq. feet larger than my original booth, but it feels like a mansion.
I'll post pictures later, when it's all stocked and looking good.

It's Spring Break so I will be busy this week, 
cleaning my house, working outside in my garden, 
and working in the booth. 
Good times!!
So much to do! 
Don't give up on me, I will be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. A new booth! Sounds like fun...you'll be able to do some great displays! Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in your new space...looking forward to pictures :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see what you did, as I am starting to go to fairs to sell some of my photography..I am looking for some kind of standup way to hang pictures on a portable thing...help ???? Maybe your photos of your booth will help me get ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like fun. I wish spring would come here. We are still very snow covered.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!