POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Thursday, December 2, 2010

How much fun can YOU have 
with an egg carton?

Imagine Kindergartners, egg cartons, feathers and  tiny, tiny yellow beaks scattered all over our gym.

Here's the numbers...
130 students x 2 class periods=260 students
260 students x 2 egg cups each=520 egg carton cups
260 triangles for beaks 
and
260 feathers for that stylish turkey look

WOW!!!  

Glad I didn't count up before I took on making
Turkey Masks
with K students during Art Day, just before Thanksgiving break.
Ahh, I would have done this with 500 more because
they had so much fun hiding behind their turkey masks!

It really doesn't take much to have a party with K students...they are wonderful!
GOBBLE!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! you make me miss the little kids! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought a smile to my face this morning! Excellent (or should that have been egg-cellent!) Well, now I have been suitable cheered up, I shall now put on my boots and trudge through the snow to work x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!