POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Friday, June 11, 2010

ANOTHER FAVORITE 
YARD SAILING FIND...

I LOVE MISSION STYLE FURNITURE AND HERE IT IS MY CHEAP...
INEXPENSIVE CHAIR I BOUGHT SATURDAY BEFORE LAST...MAKES ME TEAR UP EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT...SITS LIKE A DREAM!

One of our local antique shops sometimes allows folks to set up yard sales in their empty lot or front yard. This quaint little shop in an older home is one of my favorite places in which to disappear. On this particular Saturday I was on my way to the Farmer's Market and there in the front yard of Carrie Lyn's Antiques was this small yard sale.  
AND THERE WAS THIS CHAIR!!!! The sweet lady, Kay, said "I saw you looking at the chair...it was $75 and I marked it down to $35 but make me an offer..."  

HUH? Whatcha talkin' bout? An offer???

I said "$25??" very sheepishly. She said, "OK!!" Darn, why didn't I say "$10!" in a firm, confident way! No matter, the chair is worth much more than what I paid and while it currently doesn't have the ideal spot in my home yet, it is trying out several different spots for comfort. 
Oh yes, did I mention the cushion came with it and both chair and cushion are in perfect condition!  
Love this chair!!!

Oooooh! water that plant girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!