POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Thought you'd enjoy some of my post on JUNKMARKETSTYLE
I spent my morning at the Farmer's Market and lucky for me the Art Center was having a yard sale. My idea of heaven! The Art Center now calls our old National Guard Armory building home. Fortunately, for our small town our city leaders understand the importance of the Arts. The center needs more room for art and equipment so they were cleaning out a storage area. Most people were quickly looking and moving on...not me, I shopped and shopped, left and returned with the truck. Now my workroom will have some wonderful storage boxes and I have some very unique signs to hang. If you've never looked at the JUNKMARKETSTYLE site...tell your next of kin where you are off to, because you will be there for hours. Enjoy!



so many link ups...joined this party too...take a peek for all the fun!
http://thegypsyfish.blogspot.com/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!