POWERFUL FOLLOWERS

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A LOOK INSIDE THE ZIP LOCK ART BAG...


Line and Texture are two of my favorite ART ELEMENTS! I tell my students
ART IS EVERYWHERE, all around, you just have to put on your  
ART EYES. To prove this, I like to show them Powerpoints and videos that I have created from photos I've taken of the elements I see out in the world. Here are some of the photos I've used...
Most of these were taken at Universal Studios in Orlando, but some are just random shots of lines that caught my attention. In my classroom we do a LINE CHEER and sometimes play a game of LINE SPY...this is a great way to introduce the ART element of LINE.
 I realize this may seem like a random post, especially since I have been posting yard sale goodies a lot lately...but even those yard sale items are ART related...so it's all in one big zip lock ART bag...strange, I know, but...trust me!


Come on LINE CHEER with me!

HORIZONTAL, VERTICAL, DIAGONAL, ZIG-ZAG AND WAAAAAAVY!


 Ya know it's really hard being such a 
mixed up blogging art teacher girl...gotta mix in junk art, yard sale goodies, art classroom stuff and gardening with a little bit of family thrown in...if you are still here, I know you understand!
Enjoy today, Vicki!

2 comments:

  1. I posted on this and it hasn't shown up, so, I'll do it again. I love art found in everyday things. When I first saw the alphabet made from street images I thought it was so cool. I was working with the four year olds at the time.
    great photos... Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!